Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06501 UAH / AOAX *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is about the same as in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900₴ in Alchevs'k you would need to make just about 4,900₴ (44,954 Kz) in Lobito.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)