Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11218 UAH / AOA *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is about the same as in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700₴ in Alchevs'k you would need to make just about 4,700₴ (41,897 Kz) in Lobito.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (28 minutes ago)