Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09009 UAH / AOA *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is about the same as in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100₴ in Alchevs'k you would need to make just about 5,100₴ (56,609 Kz) in Lobito.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)