Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.014 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 22% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,587₴ (元1,143) in Linyi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (30 minutes ago)