Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.548 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is about the same as in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k you would need to make just about 2,500₴ (Php4,558) in Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (44 minutes ago)