Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.547 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 28% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,189₴ (Php5,829) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)