Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.482 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 51% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,768₴ (€128) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)