Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.923 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 38% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,454₴ (€234) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (42 minutes ago)