Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 31.212 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 61% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,396₴ (€269) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元75 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)