Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 23% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,604₴ (元1,172) in Lanzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)