Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 730 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07267 UAH / NGN
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 29% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,843₴ (94,163 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)