Cost of living comparison between Lagos, Nigeria and Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08030 UAH / NGN *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 40% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,388₴ (54,649 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 18,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)