Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.250 UAH / PGK
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 29% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,043₴ (490 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 80₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cairo costs E£ 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)