Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 8.592 UAH / PGK
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 33% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,155₴ (484 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)