Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.815 UAH / BOB
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 31% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,929₴ ($b1,292) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)