Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23393 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 88% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,844₴ (¥37,807) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (about 1 hour ago)