Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.174 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 21% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,026₴ (RM490) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)