Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.069 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 32% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,301₴ (RM544) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (44 minutes ago)