Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.070 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 31% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,791₴ (RM1,119) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (1 minute ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cambridge costs £8 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campo Grande costs R$ 300 (23 minutes ago)