Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.937 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 28% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,160₴ (RM1,038) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,800 (40 minutes ago)