Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.587 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 28% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,283₴ (RM954) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (27 minutes ago)