Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.264 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,930₴ (RM787) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (42 minutes ago)