Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.714 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,709₴ (RM850) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)