Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.878 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,605₴ (RM815) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)