Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43503 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 16% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,159₴ (руб 14,157) in Kostroma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Witbank costs R 100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 100 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (20 minutes ago)