Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00355 UAH / UZS
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700₴ in Alchevs'k you would need to make just about 4,700₴ (1,323,652 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)