Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.553 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,549₴ (RM847) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)