Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26715 UAH / KES
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 9% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,405₴ (Shilling12,744) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 1 hour ago)