Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.973 UAH / SDG *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 9% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,991₴ (1,256 Pound) in Khartoum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)