Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.449 UAH / SDG *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is about the same as in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,335₴ (3,682 Pound) in Khartoum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)