Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.949 UAH / SDG
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 10% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,123₴ (1,044 Pound) in Khartoum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)