Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017.
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 12% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 2,807₴ in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)