Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00084 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 33% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,330₴ (﷼ 3,982,496) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)