Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.607 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 15% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,002₴ (1,070TL) in Kayseri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)