Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23630 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,132₴ (¥25,950) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)