Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 694 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25312 UAH / NPR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 14% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 2,849₴ (₨ 11,257) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)