Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 773 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24744 UAH / NPR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 15% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,882₴ (₨ 23,771) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (29 minutes ago)