Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.904 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 9% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,392₴ (€117) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)