Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.485 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 9% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,078₴ (€143) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)