Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2014. Exchange rate: 3.995 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 187% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,644₴ (元3,165) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (about 2 hours ago)