Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.465 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 63% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,112₴ (€207) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)