Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38718 UAH / INR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 13% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,104₴ (₨13,184) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (35 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (about 2 hours ago)