Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02216 UAH / IQD
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200₴ in Alchevs'k you would need to make just about 5,200₴ (234,625 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)