Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.37548 UAH / KGS
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k you would need to make just about 3,750₴ (9,987 som) in Karakol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)