Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.870 UAH / TWD
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 38% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,458₴ (3,974 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 0.15TL (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Beijing costs 元6,450 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Jabalpur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $875 (about 1 hour ago)