Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.880 UAH / TWD
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 35% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,191₴ (7,036 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)