Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.865 UAH / TWD
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 34% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,695₴ (7,736 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)