Cost of living comparison between Kaohsiung City, Taiwan and Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.814 UAH / TWD
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 38% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,191₴ (6,376 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 2 hours ago)