Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.868 UAH / TWD
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 25% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,142₴ (7,077 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $178,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 7,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 76 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)