Cost of living comparison between Kao-hsiung, Taiwan and Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.808 UAH / TWD
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 27% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,771₴ (5,905 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)