Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.867 UAH / TWD
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 23% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,898₴ (6,799 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)