Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.851 UAH / TWD
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 26% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,295₴ (7,397 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Constanţa costs 1.20 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Donetsk costs 36₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)