Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.928 UAH / TWD
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 24% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,299₴ (6,791 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)