Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08081 UAH / NGN *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 10% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,172₴ (64,000 ₦) in Kano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.30 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (38 minutes ago)