Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.202 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 35% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,073₴ (RM818) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (about 1 hour ago)