Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.926 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 18% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,445₴ (€171) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)