Cost of living comparison between Kalamata, Greece and Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.701 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 20% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,735₴ (€135) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)