Cost of living comparison between Kalamata, Greece and Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.889 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 20% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 2,991₴ (€107) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)