Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40827 UAH / INR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 7% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 2,682₴ (₨6,570) in Kakinada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (42 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)