Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.095 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 11% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,637₴ (元1,377) in Kaifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (about 2 hours ago)