Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.552 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,620₴ (1,012TL) in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Gurgaon costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)