Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.224 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,044₴ (837TL) in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cochabamba costs $b8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beijing costs 元6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)