Cost of living comparison between Kadoma, Zimbabwe and Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 25.637 UAH / USD
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k you would need to make just about 3,125₴ ($122) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (about 1 hour ago)