Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.746 UAH / ZMW
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 19% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,093₴ (2,219 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (43 minutes ago)