Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.823 UAH / ZMW
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 25% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,115₴ (1,103 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (about 2 hours ago)