Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.778 UAH / ZMW
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 23% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,852₴ (1,386 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)