Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19781 UAH / SSP *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 19% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,415₴ (32,428 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)