Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.064 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 27% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,954₴ (RM652) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)