Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.353 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 26% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,795₴ (RM912) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (24 minutes ago)