Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.587 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 30% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,774₴ (RM1,028) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $2.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)