Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.714 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 27% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,373₴ (RM949) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 2 hours ago)