Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02427 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,084₴ (₩168,254) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)