Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02423 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 22% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,836₴ (₩240,824) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver, Washington costs $120,000 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,064 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Salvador costs $1,300 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)