Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02281 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 22% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 6,486₴ (₩284,301) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (38 minutes ago)