Cost of living comparison between Jeonju, South Korea and Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02291 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 24% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,638₴ (₩202,443) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)