Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02428 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 5,765₴ (₩237,492) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (26 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)