Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02354 UAH / KRW
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 29% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,852₴ (₩206,139) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)