Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.37913 UAH / KGS
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700₴ in Alchevs'k you would need to make just about 4,700₴ (12,397 som) in Jalal-Abad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$15 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 2.00 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)