Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.768 UAH / JOD
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 39% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,081₴ (Dinar 193) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)