Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 38.872 UAH / JOD
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 59% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,980₴ (Dinar 102) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 2 hours ago)