Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.755 UAH / JOD
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 54% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,405₴ (Dinar 201) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)