Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00084 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 36% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 4,246₴ (﷼ 5,081,562) in Iranshahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 100 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)