Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Alchevs'k, Ukraine
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08581 UAH / NGN *
Do you live in Alchevs'k? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 9% more expensive than in Alchevs'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 3,414₴ (39,790 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125₴ in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)